All-Purpose Binocular for Terrestrial and Celestial Viewing
Powerful, portable and easy-to- use, you will find the Astroscan ® Helion binocular perfect for stargazing, moon viewing, comet tracking as well as bird watching, hunting, travel, sports and more! A perfect companion to our Astroscan® Millennium Telescope, this high quality binocular is made of aluminum alloy features BK7 glass prisms with 7x magnification.
Includes fold-down objective lens cups, removable eyepiece cups, straps and a soft carry case.
|Objective Lens Diameter
|FOV: Angle Degree
|Min. Focusing Distance
- OBTAIN THE BEST VIEW – This powerful and compact easy-to-use pair of binoculars allows you to see it all. The multi-layer coated and 50mm diameter lens provides you with a clear, high quality image. Use it for anything from bird watching to sporting events to viewing the night-time sky. The possibilities are endless with the Astroscan Helion Binoculars!
- EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP IMAGE – The Astroscan Helion Binoculars easily modifies itself giving you a crisp and clean picture with minimal distortion and high contrast for an all-around better viewing experience. Simply adjust the two barrels of the binocular back and forth while also fine-tuning the eyepieces to get best image possible.
- WORKS NIGHT AND DAY – Thanks to the combination of the 50mm objective lens and the multi-coated optical coating, this set of binoculars allows in more light so that you can view the stars and moon. Use these to stargaze or to track comets alongside being able to see anything during the day.
- BRING THE WORLD CLOSER – With 7 times magnification and a field of view of 341 feet at 1,000 yards, you can enjoy seeing from a distance. These binoculars come tripod adaptable to help steady your magnified image (tripod and binocular adapter not included).
- YEARS OF RELIABLE USE – Given proper care and storage, the Astroscan Helion Binocular will give you many years of reliable use. For its protection, this product includes a soft carrying case, eyepiece caps and attached objective lens caps. Be sure to store these binoculars in a cool, dry environment whenever not in use.