Available for giftwrap!
- Includes Arduino compatible microcontroller (with Bluetooth), cable, rotary control wheel, circuit board, sensors & more
- Use sensors to control the game with the included innovative gamepad.
- Solve puzzles and challenges in the game to learn the Arduino programming language.
- Write your own programs and develop new applications for the sensors
Learn to Code by Playing a Video Game
This comprehensive kit walks you through the programming basics of gaming and coding. Use sensors to control the game with the included innovative gamepad. Solve puzzles and challenges in the game to learn the Arduino programming language. Write your own programs and develop new applications for the sensors.
Includes Arduino compatible microcontroller (with Bluetooth), cable, rotary control wheel, circuit board, gamepad housing, two push buttons, motion sensor, temperature sensor, sound sensor, light sensor, parts for projects, CodeGamer App. Requires a tablet or smartphone running iOS or Android®. Perform 10 experiments. Includes 47 pieces and a 64-page manual. Requires 6 AA batteries (not included). For ages 10+.
Connect the physical and digital worlds! Use the gamepad to play through 15 fun game levels on your tablet. Plug one of the four sensorbots into the gamepad to activate its special powers.
• The sensorbot named Kelvin melts ice blocks when you warm its temperature sensor with your hand.
• The Decibels sensorbot will assist you if you trigger its sound sensor with noise.
• Lumen reveals things hidden in dark spaces when you shine light on its light sensor.
• Newton will force its way through obstacles in your path if you shake the touch sensor.
• Level Editor: Design and create your own game levels, share them, and access other players’ levels.
Level by level, learn the basics of the Arduino programming language!
• Solve increasingly complex Arduino puzzles.
• Discover which program commands make the LEDs on your gamepad blink and the sound module activate.
• Learn how your gamepad works and how you can configure it yourself.
Apply your new programming knowledge in cool projects!
• Use the sensors in new applications to bring your own ideas to life.
• Use the light sensor to count how many times a drawer is opened or program an alarm system that sends you messages.
• Enter the digital maker’s world and unleash your creativity.
|Subject||Coding and Programming|
|Age Range||10 And Up|
|Price Range||Over $100|