Available for giftwrap!
An excellent field tool for daily fiber optics applications in industrial environments and laboratories, this unit is also a terrific tool for science experiments.
Its compact design incorporates red laser optics and microelectronic technology, providing quick, accurate testing and troubleshooting of fiber optic cables, patches and components with just the push of a button. Continuous wave and 3 Hz pulse modes are suitable for single and multimode 2.5 mm or 1.5 mm diameter fiber cables over 1.5 miles long.
Unit features a rear main power switch for safety, a 2.5mm standard connector and an additional 1.25mm ferrule. Uses 2 “AAA” batteries (included). 5.75” x 0.54”; 7 oz. Available in Matte Black.
WARNING: LASER RADIATION. Avoid direct eye exposure.
• Laser Wavelength: 650 nm
• Laser Spectral Width: ±10nm
• Laser Class: IIIA
• Maximum Power Output: 5 mW
• Fiber Connector Standard (UPP): 2.5 mm
• Fiber Connector Adapter (UPP): 1.5 mm included
• Transmission Mode: Continuous Wave or 3 Hz Pulse
• Fiber Optic Range: 3 km (1.75 miles)
• Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F
• Storage Temperature: 32°F to 158°F
• Uses 2 “AAA” batteries (included)
• 5.75” x 0.54”; 7 oz.