Lathe-turned for maximum precision, this set of nine brass hook weights (10g to 1,000g) provide accurate results. Comes with plastic storage box.
- All Ohaus masses equal to or greater than 1 g are constructed of brass and are adjusted to the standards of the International Organization for Legal Metrology (OLM) M2 tolerance.
- Each mass is either one piece or drilled and then sealed, making the masses tamperproof.
- Fractional masses (i.e. those less than 1 g) are adjusted to the standards of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Class C.
- Fractional weights of less than 200 mg are aluminum; all other fractional masses are stainless steel.
- Each set is fitted in an attractive storage box, and sets with fractional masses include forceps for easy handling
- Convenient hook attachment area on bottom of each weight
One hooked weight is included in the set at the following weights: