Item Number: 3200770
This item is available for giftwrap!
- Four foot long shark requires helium inflation (not included)
- Infrared 40 ft. range remote control
- For indoor use only
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
Inflatable 4' Fish 'Swims' Through the Air Via R/C !
A shark that actually flies through the air via remote control? OMG! This amazing remote controlled shark’s Mylar balloon body is easily filled with helium at any party supply, florist or grocery store that sells helium balloons (or fill it yourself with your own helium tank). Each inflation lasts about two weeks.
Easily maneuverable, simply steer your four-foot-long shark with the included infrared 40 ft. range remote control, and have him fly from room to room with ease (must remain in your line of sight for remote control to function). For indoor use only. Requires 4 “AAA” batteries and helium (both not included). Includes shark, remote control and instructions.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – not for children under age 3. WARNING: Do not mix standard, alkaline and rechargeable batteries.
• Four foot long shark’s Mylar balloon body is easily filled with helium at any party supply, florist or grocery store
• Steer your shark’s tail with the included infrared 40 ft. range remote control
• For indoor use only. Requires 4 “AAA” batteries (not included).
• Shark, remote control and instructions