Solar Electricity Learning Kit also Teaches Basics in Electricity
Designed to teach students of all ages how solar cells can be used in real electric circuits that are simple to build, the Solar Lab 1.0 contains 9 step-by-step labs in a clearly-written manual to guide you through the basics of solar electricity and how to use it in everyday life. Kids will learn the basics of circuit building while also teaching them the science behind photo-voltaic electricity production. For ages 12+.
- How a solar cell works
- How to build circuits to solar-power different devices
- How to use a multimeter to learn about voltage, electric current and power
- How to build a solar-powered battery charger (batteries included).
- Multi-voltage solar panel
- Motor with fan blade and stand
- Digital multimeter
- Music box
- Bulb, diode, resister, LED, battery holder, batteries, all cables and connectors
- SolarLab 1.0 Manual