Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Items 25-32 of 55
• Math and logic puzzle inspired by the great Greek philosopher Aristotle
• Make every permutation of all fifteen rows add up to 38
• Mathematical concept allows you to complete the puzzle by using every number from one to nineteen
• Quality design based on da Vinci's helicopter drawings
• Part of the popular Great Minds puzzle range
• The goal is to separate the puzzle into three pieces
- A sliding puzzle where you choose or create your own solution
- Perfect for commuters or doctor's office visits
- No batteries required
Currently Shopping by:
You have no items to compare.
Who currently is the best spokesperson for science & technology?
We won't spam you or sell your email address.
Cart is empty