Explore the Science of Color!
My First Science Kit is the perfect science introduction for younger kids. Children can set up a color mixing lab, perform 10 science experiments, grow gobs of crystals in 24 different hues, and capture a rainbow in a tube! Great for birthday parties, science fairs, and family fun!
Young scientists can perform all of the following with My First Science Kit:
- 10 hands-on science experiments
- set up their own color mixing laboratory
- turn their favorite colors into brilliant soft crystals
- capture a rainbow in a test tube
- learn how to think like a scientist
- become a color-mixing detective
- grow soft crystals and explore color science
My First Science Kit - Color Mixing Laboratory is equipped with test tubes and caps, color mixing tray for 24 colors, pipettes, mixing cups, magnifier, polyacrylamide, Tub Tints, and science guide with instructions.
Scientific Explorer kits have won praise and awards for fun and educational value from the Parents’ Choice Foundation, Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, Dr. Toy, Family Life Magazine, Discover Magazine, Scientific American Explorations Magazine, and many others.
Ages 4 and up.