Electricity bills are rising. Now you can cut down on costs and find out what appliances are actually worth keeping plugged in. Simply connect these appliances to the Kill A Watt™, and it will assess how efficient they really are. Large LCD display will count consumption by the Killowatt-hour, same as your local utility. You can calculate your electrical expenses by the day, week, month, even an entire year.
Also check the quality of your power by monitoring Voltage, Line Frequency, and Power Factor. Now you’ll know if it is time for a new refrigerator or if that old air conditioner is still saving you money. With the amazing Kill A Watt™ you’ll know “Watts” killing you.
The Energy Information Administration found Americans use 60 percent more electricity today than they did 20 years ago. Some examples of the amount of energy you use and how much it costs you are in the following examples:
These are just some of the things you will discover using the Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor! Specifications:
- iPod Docking Station – Uses three watts charging and five when it’s playing music. This costs you a penny a day!
- Big Screen TV – When the TV is on it can use 210 watts, when off 64. It costs you 11 cents a day just to have the TV plugged in at your house!
- Game Systems – Can use 2 watts when the system is off but uses 145 when it’s on. This costs you about one penny an hour!
- Digital Video Recorder – This can pull 83 watts all day long. That means just having one of these plugged in the wall can cost you 15 cents a day!
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2%
- Operating Voltage: 115 Volts AC Max, 60 Hz
- Voltage: 125 Volts
- VAC Max Current: 15 Amps
- Max Power: 1875 VA
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Dimensions: 5 1/8" X 1 5/8" X 2 3/8"
- Warranty: 2 years
- ETL Approved