A Great Value!
New Skymaster Weathermeter gives you advanced weather information in a convenient pocket-knife design, that will fit in the palm of your hand! A wonderful weather instrument for the person on the go!
The Skymaster Weathermeter is compact yet it is packed with features and accuracy associated with more complex units. It is a great value and an excellent addition to your weather station! Skymaster Weathermeter Features :
Skmaster Weathermeter Specs:
- Windspeed (Current, Avg, & Max)
- Temp w/ Windchill & Heat Index
- Relative Humidity w/ Dewpoint
- Barometric Pressure & 16-Hr History Bar Graph
- Storm Audio Alarm
- Pocket-knife design
- Replaceable 400 hour battery
- Replaceable plastic impeller
- Comes with lanyard
- Threaded for tripod mounting
- Water resistant to 4"
- ACCURACY: +/- 3% Windspeed; +/- 2 F°
- Temp/Windchill; +/-3% rH;
- +/- 3°F Dew Point; +/- 3°F Heat Index; +/-3 hpa
- Barometric Pressure
Wind .4-89 MPHl; Temp 32° to +122°F; Windchill -22° to +158°F; Dew Point -31.2° to +155.8°F; Heat Index +69.8 to +155.8°F; rH 0-99%; Barometer 400-1100 hpa; Altitude -500 to 9000 feet OPTIONAL UNITS:
Knots, MPH, KPH, M/Sec, Ft/Min, Beaufort Scale - F or C RESPONSE TIMES:
Current Windspeed; Ave. over 2 sec; Ave. Wind 5 sec;Max Wind 2 sec gust; Temp/windchill/rH/dew point 1 min; 15 min sampling Barometer
The Skymaster Weathermate is definitely compact measuring 5.9" x 2.1" x .85" and weighing just 3.9 oz. It is powered by a CR2032 Lithium battery (included).