This Fischertechnik ROBO Interface kit includes the usual motor outputs and digital inputs, plus two each of analog inputs for measuring resistance and voltage, and special inputs for digital distance sensors. It contains a 128k flash memory for control programs. The kit is easily expandable and controllable. Serial and USB connections.
This component designed for use in the Induxtry Robots II kit (item# 3037828) only. It is not for use in Robo TX Training lab or ROBO TX Explorer.
- 16-bit microcontroller
- USB and serial interfaces
- 128 kByte of flash memory for downloading 2 different programs which are retained even if the power supply is disconnected
- Four 9V/250mA (max. 1A) motor outputs with variable speed control 8 digital inputs
- 2 analog inputs for resistances from 0-5kO
- 2 analog inputs for voltages from 0-10V
- 2 inputs for digital distance sensors
- Connection for ROBO RF Data Link radio interface
- Connection for ROBO I/O Extension expansion module
- Interface to infrared transmitter from the IR Control Set
- Additional 26-pole male connector strip for convenient connection of finished models through a single 26-pole connector.