Charge Your Electronic Devices Anywhere
Harness the power of the sun to recharge your personal MP3/MP4 players and cell phones. This battery is capable of charging 99% of all mobile phones or USB interface digital products with an operational voltage of 3.5-5 volts.
Simply place the battery in direct sunlight and wait until it is fully charged, then plug in your device. Using solar energy, the battery is fully charged in just 10-15 hours.
You can also charge the battery itself by using an electrical outlet in just five hours. The battery features a high solar-to-electric power transforming rate of over 15%, high temperature protection, and overcharge protection. Notes:
- One hour of charging from direct sunlight provides about 1hour of mp3 playback.
- When charging a cell phone directly from the sun, 60 minutes of sunlight will provide approximately 25 minutes of talk time and ten hours of standby time.
- A fully charged SOLAR i101 will completely charge an average cell phone and many of them - even twice. Package Includes:
SOLAR i101 charger, universal 12-volt wall adapter; cell phone adapter plugs (Samsung®, Motorola®, Nokia®, mini-USB), universal cable, female standard USB adapter (powers iPod®), and instruction manual.
*ATTN: Due to appearance of weak and potentially hazardous copies on the market, Edmund Scientific has choosen this model because of its quality. Features:
- High solar-to-electric power transforming rate (15%+)
- Fast-charging of any mobile electronic devices
- Professional overcharge protection circuit
- High temperature protection
- Battery charging time 0 to full via solar energy: 10-15hrs
- Battery charging time 0 to full via USB/DC: 5hrs.