Professional grade, biological digital microscope with optional battery operation for field use easily uploads images and video to your computer
Incredibly equipped for viewing and sharing your views, this digital LCD microscope features a 3.5” touch screen panel that is also rotatable 180° for sharing the view on the screen with friends, family, and lab partners. Additional features include a built-in digital camera, so you can take snapshots or video using the built-in flash memory or use an optional SD card and then later upload your images to your computer.
Includes 1GB of internal memory, 6V battery pack for field use, AC universal adapter, USB cable, carrying case, and seven prepared slides. User must supply 4 AA batteries for field use pack.
- 3.5" TFT Touch Screen Panel - rotatable 180° horizontally
- Built-in Digital Camera - 2mp CMOS Sensor
- Image Capture Capability - Snapshots and Video
- Quadruple Nosepiece with 4x/10x/20x/40x Objective Lenses
- 4x Digital Zoom
- Power Range from 40x to 1600x
- 1GB Internal Memory
- SD Card Slot (uses optional SD Cards up to 16GB)
- Mechanical Stage - 3.5" x 3.5" (88mm x 88mm)
- Dual Focus (Coarse and Fine)
- Top and Bottom Adjustable LED Illumination
- Filter Wheel with 3-position Diaphragm
- USB 2.0 Cable (used to upload images to a computer)
- 7 pcs. Prepared Slides
- AC Adapter - Universal 110 to 240 volts with multi-plugs for virtual worldwide usage
- 6-volt (4AA user supplied batteries) battery pack for field use
- Carrying Case
Note: To transfer images to a PC or MAC, you simply need to have a free USB port and have an imaging program for snapshots and/or video.