Versatile dual purpose digital microscopes perfect for slide or specimen viewing includes a built in digital camera
This microscope allows you to view slides and specimens – and then record your findings with its built-in 1.3 MP digital camera. You can also detach the tube for a digitally enhanced closer look at larger objects. Amoeba’s camera and ULead photo software for Windows OS allows you to upload photos and video to your PC with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and most Macs 10.4.6 and newer. Software downloadable off vendor web site. Exceptional for specimen slide viewing, examination of stamps, handwriting samples and more.
Microscope includes eight prepared slides, four blank slides, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper, USB 2.0 cable, ULead photo software for Windows OS.
**Available in Gray only (blue version shown in video NOT available at this time)..
- Power – 10x, 60x and 200x
- 1.3 MP Built-in digital camera
- Top and bottom LED illumination
- 82 mm (3.2") diameter plain stage
- Coarse focus with dual knobs
- USB 2.0 cable
- ULead photo software for Windows OS
- Plug & Play with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and most MACs 10.4.6 and newer
- Includes 8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.