A digital version of a standard mechanical timer, the Save A Watt™ timer allows you to easily pre-program up to a week’s worth of on/off times for lamps, space heaters, air conditioners and more. Programming is stored in memory and retained during power outages, while three “AAA” batteries (not included) can be used as a backup power source.
The large, backlit LCD display makes setting the timer easier and more intuitive, while soft power-up, surge, over-current, over-voltage, and under-voltage protection provide clean, safe power to your appliances by eliminating harmful voltage spikes. CFL-ready. 5.5"H x 3.07"W x 1.81"D; 7.4 oz. Available in Black.
• A digital version of a standard mechanical timer
• Easy to read, backlit LCD display
• Surge, over current, over voltage, and under voltage protection provide clean safe power
• Soft power-up eliminates harmful voltage spikes
• Three “AAA” batteries (not included) can be used as a backup power source
• Operating Voltage: 120 VAC
• Max Voltage: 130 VAC
• Max Current: 15 A
• Max Power: 1875 VA
• 5.5" H x 3.07" W x 1.81" D; 7.4 oz.