Item Number: 3152638
This item is available for giftwrap!
- Enough lab equipment, materials, and chemicals you need to perform a spectacular science show up to 25 times - Show topics include the Elemental Show, the Water Show & the Carbon Dioxide Show - Recommended for ages 10+
Now Casting For All Future Dramatic Scientists!
Amaze and entertain your friends and family, and teach them some science in the process! This chemistry set contains all of the lab equipment, materials, and chemicals you need to perform a spectacular science show up to 25 times. The experiments in this kit have been carefully selected and scripted to create an exciting theatrical performance while demonstrating key science concepts.
A 64-page, full color, comic book style manual guides you through the preparation and performance for a series of five unique shows. You'll learn the science behind each experiment, how to conduct it safely, and also get tips and stage directions to ensure a smooth and professional execution. Show topics include the Elemental Show, the Water Show, the Carbon Dioxide Show, and two encore shows. A variety of thrilling experiments are featured within each show that will have your audience in awe and leave them wondering your secret!
Recommended for ages 10+.
- Potassium permanganate (5 g)
- Iron powder (13 g)
- Strontium chloride (5 g)
- Lycopodium powder (3 g)
- Sodium bicarbonate (50 g)
- Polymer crystals (30 g)
- Magnesia stick (Magnesium oxide)
- Science show cue cards
- Plastic film
- Lid remover
- Measuring spoon
- Safety glasses
- Three measuring cups (125 ml)
- Two measuring cup lids
- Three plastic pipettes
- Porcelain bowl
- Plastic tube (magic wand)
- Three tealight candles
- Balloons (in bag)
- White pillar candle
- Sheet of labels
- Three aluminum tealight candle holders
- Cue card holder
- Tealight candle stands (short and tall) from the polystyrene foam tray
WARNING! CHOKING HAZZARD— Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Toy contains a small ball. Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
WARNING! — This set contains chemicals that may be harmful if misused. Read cautions on individual containers carefully. Not to be used by children except under adult supervision.