ScientificsOnline.com is updating our system in order to enhance our customer experience. Due to these changes, there may be a temporary delay in shipping. We appreciate your patience.
- DIY kit scans liquids, gases or light sources
- Includes a DVD (used as a diffraction grating
- Requires use of Smartphone (not included) Learn More
The kit includes:
- a diffraction grating (a slice of a DVD-R)
- a piece of black card paper from which to cut your aperture slit
- a small HD webcam and USB cable
- an aluminum Type LB conduit enclosure
- a strip of double-sided foam adhesive for mounting your webcam
- instructions and a copy of the CERN Open Hardware License
- Easily demonstrate gas-tube spectra on your overhead project so everyone sees the same thing.
- Have your students do wonderful hands-on labs. With the live video display, your students can make a change and immediately see the results.
- Identify the contents of a mystery gas tube!
- Measure flame emission lines
©2012 Scientifics Direct, Inc
532 Main Street • Tonawanda, NY 14150
1-800-818-4955 • www.scientificsonline.com