ScientificsOnline.com is updating our system in order to enhance our customer experience. Due to these changes, there may be a temporary delay in shipping. We appreciate your patience.
- Advanced system of snap-together electric building blocks
- Includes more than 140 electronic components
- For ages 10+
- Perform 18 rocketry experiments
- For ages 8+ Learn More
- Locates Venus, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter Saturn and Uranus
- Measures 6” in diameter and is 1.5” wide. Learn More
- Project 18 major stars and 27 major constellations for easy identification.
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries (included).
- Measures 5.75” x 1”
- Currently available in BLACK only Learn More
- Made of natural, untreated wood
- Pre-cut pieces assemble easily in about one hour
- Measures 38 cm tall x 23 cm across once assembled Learn More
- Lamp shade levitates AND rotates
- Also will levitate objects up to 13 oz.
- Measures 16.5" high with an 11.5" brushed chrome stand Learn More
- Kit enables you to do your own grass-roots aerial mapping
- Stitch resulting images together with open source tool MapKnitter
- You need to supply the continuous shot camera, helium and 2-liter plastic bottle
- Complete instructions included as well as a web link for additional information and documentation Learn More
- Perform 10 fun experiments with light
- Includes set of 3 LED lights (red, blue, green) and 3 lenses (concave, convex, trapezoid)
- Activities include using 2 mirrors with stand (included)
©2012 Scientifics Direct, Inc
532 Main Street • Tonawanda, NY 14150
1-800-818-4955 • www.scientificsonline.com