- New alignment technology
- Advanced engineering
- Bold new design
Celestron's Professional Computerized (CPC) telescope series redefines everything that amateur astronomers are looking for—quick and simple alignment, unsurpassed optical quality, ease of set-up and use, ergonomics, enhanced computerization and, most important, affordability.
The scope feature a 16-channel GPS system and SkyAlign Technology. Simply line the telescope up with three different stars and the telescope does the reset. The computer system provides access to a database of over 40,000 objects in the sky. The Starbright® XLT High Performance Optical System provides bright, clear views. The convenient remote hand control holder allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope. The scope's ergonomic design means you can comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location.
Other features include 2800mm f/10 focal length, 8x50mm finder scope with quick release bracket, dual fork arm mount, 40mm (59x) 1.25" Possl eyepiece, 1.25" star diagonal, 1.25" visual back, 23' tube length. 2-year warranty
CPC 1100 GPS (XLT) General Features
• 11" diffraction limited Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope
• Celestron's premium StarBright XLT coatings
• Fully computerized dual fork arm Altazimuth mount
• 8x50 finderscope to help accurately find objects
• Newly designed heavy-duty tripod makes attaching the telescope so easy you can do it in the dark; also features sturdy 2" steel legs and accessory tray
• Ergonomic design - Comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location
• Star diagonal provides more comfortable viewing position when observing objects that are high in the sky
• Convenient remote hand control holder - Allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope
CPC 1100 GPS (XLT) Computerized Mount Features
• Proven NexStar computer control technology
• 40,000 object database with over 100 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects
*This item requires an additional shipping charge.