Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Items 9-16 of 40
- Reproductions of actual. vintage, NASA blueprints
- Digital blueprint ships rolled in a protective tube
- Printed on 80 lb. stock
- Each measures 18” H x 32”
- 3.5" hand-blown glass orb
- Largest orb in the Celestial series
- Contains ash from the Mount St. Helen's 1980 eruption
- 2" Glass orb paperweight
- Smallest sized paperweight in the Celestial Series
- Made with ash from the 1980 Mount St. Helen's eruption
- Exact replica of the golden record cover as designed by Carl Sagan
- Machined from mirror-polished brass
- Measures 12 1/8" in diameter and weighs approx. 4 lbs.
You have no items to compare.
Who currently is the best spokesperson for science & technology?
We won't spam you or sell your email address.
Cart is empty